Week-in-the-Life Project: Day 5

>> Saturday, April 24, 2010

TGIF!

8:00 Morning drive to zumba class

a foggy Friday morning........
road visibility of....what do you reckon......100 ft?



9:45 am Great zumba workout.....but way behind on strength training! Bummer.....
Time to head home for more excitment like this:
Friday's laundry day. This is only the first load.....
10:30 am - Stop. Smell the roses........

11:00 am: email, news, blog.......

Time for lunch? No, time for online chat....but before that, several calls to set up the weekend......always have to plan ahead for the weekend, right?

2:00 pm: still chatting online......but the great weather outside beckoned.......plants to be planted (they've been sitting there for 2 weeks!)


3:45pm  Finished planting....FINALLY. Time to get ready for ladies' night out!

4:10 pm On the road for the pickup.........I'm the chauffeur for the day!

6:30 pm An evening of delicious guacamole, 

juicy carnitas, wonderful margaritas, al-fresco dining,bustling party atmosphere and above all, splendid company!
8:00 - 9:30 pm I was more intrigued with the male cast then the storyline.......sleepy.....by the way, I think I can do a better British accent than you, Kim.
10:00 pm We weren't done yet! A little chat and night cap (coffee and Kara's cupcakes) after the movie.


10:45 pm Adjourned to Carol's place to see what the guys were up to. We were right. Ladies' night out was way more fun than their GNO!


As I was busy living life, there were just too many minute details that I couldn't possibly captured. Regardless, what I cherish most about the day was the support, positive energy, strong encouragement, great advice and wise input from dear friends; friends who have experienced the good life, friends who care about me and want to see me succeed. Thanks for the blast; I'll keep you posted on my decision!

1 comments:

Lazaro Cooks April 24, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Wonderful post. Great photo journal. You take wonderful photos, and have quite the eye for it. Cheers!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP