Springing into Spring

>> Saturday, April 17, 2010

A gorgeous day of sunshine and clear blue skies in the Bay Area! Le Printemps. My favorite season of the year! We made an impromptu trip to the City and spent some time at the SF Botanical Gardens. I've made a short photo montage to remind myself how blessed we are to be living here.....the first installment of my "Week in the Life" project....more on that next week, but for now, enjoy!

Springing into Spring: A gorgeous day at San Francisco Botanical Gardens 4/17/10 from Jencrafted on Vimeo.

1 comments:

Lazaro Cooks April 18, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

Amazing. You have an incredible talent for photography. Just a wonderful eye for capturing the moment. I had to Digg this one. Great job!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP