Week-in-the-Life Project: Day 4

>> Friday, April 23, 2010

8:00 am Morning coffee, emails and news.

8:30 am Review schedule for the day and realized - shucks! I've got couple bakes for the baking group that I"ve yet to complete! Plus, we need desserts for the guys' soiree tomorrow! You see, D and his buddies are having their GNO (guys night out) while the wives are having our GNO (girls night out)...or should it be LNO? Anyways, that means it's going to be nothing but bake, bake, bake today. Not a bad thing, really

12:00 pm Have I finished my bakes? No. Have I even started on one? Nope. As of noon, I was still updating yesterday's happenings. *sigh*

By 6:00 pm

Jam thumbprints for Barefoot Bloggers
another batch of financiers for my experiment (and dessert for D's GNO tomorrow)

Hubby brought me flowers today! Alright, nevermind that these were actually from our front yard. I fell in love with Mr Lincoln the first time I smelled its wonderful scent in the nursery; reminds me of the Rose parfum de Paris.
iPhone photo: Mr Lincoln roses

Another uneventful Thursday. The thrill of this project is starting to ware off....less and less photos taken, but then again, I've been either baking or working on the laptop most part of the day, tasks which are not so convenient to take snapshots of....yes, I'm too lazy to set up the tripod! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP