Trinity - keep for futue posts

>> Friday, December 11, 2009

In preparation of my birthday lunch (I'm hosting my birthday party, cooking the birthday lunch, including desserts and baking the birthday cake!!), I prepared the spice paste needed for a full-fledge Thai meal. Many of the Thai dishes springboard from basic spice or curry pastes. The preparation for the paste is a little more involved, but once it's done, cooking the dishes become a breeze Ok, ok. I'm no expert in Thai cooking, granted I just started cooking Thai food earlier this week but studying, observing the recipes did indeed gave me this conclusion!

The trinity sauce I prepared ahead of time:

Thai Black Spice Paste (used as base for spicy fried rice and Tom Yum)
Thai Green Curry Paste (for, what else, Thai Green Curry, of course!!)
Pad Thai Sauce

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP