A Note to My Readers

>> Saturday, December 19, 2009

To my dear readers:

To you many, many wonderful people who have been faithfully following this blog! Yes, a handful of all
3, maybe 4 (at most) that I can count and am aware of! Ah, I guess this will not bring in the book contract I was hoping for, after all! :-)

Just wanted to let you know that my postings will be sparse and sporadic for the next week (not that this hasn't happened before!). You remember the wonderful gift from my husband that I mentioned in my birthday post? Well, I'm now enjoying it!



Paris is such a magical city, especially during the Christmas season. It has been snowing and we were greeted with a blanket of whiteness when we landed in the afternoon. It's been a while since we celebrated white X'Mas and I can't think of a more perfect setting than a White Christmas in Paris with D! We've only been here for less than 10 hours, but we've had such a pleasant evening - one of the nicest meal in a while (butter, oh how I miss thee!), Finally get to taste Ille Flotante (Floating Island)
a romantic walk to Eiffel Tower, which is just 5 mins away in the same neighborhood and some wonderful time at the apartment , soaking in all the sights & sounds of our Parisian neighborhood.

One of the best birthday gift ever!

Have I said this before? My cup runneth over!!

To you and your loved ones: have a blessed Christmas and may 2010 be a great year for all of us!

P/S: My wish is that this blog gets 500 hits by year-end (mum, yours don't count!). I know you're out there! I hope to get some comments from you. Someday. Please?

1 comments:

Unknown December 29, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Looks like you have a darling husband! I hope to visit Paris someday. I can see you're having a blast! What a way to end the year :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP