Love Letters How-To

>> Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm not a writing coach; I know, the title is misleading. But I thought I should share this short video on our Love Letter Project for Chinese New Year. It seems as though I've been on hiatus with my CNY bakes but in truth, we've been constantly replenishing the CNY supplies of pineapple rolls and love letters. We've made this couple times since my last post; long hours laboring over the hot grill to get several batches of the crispy thin goodies, only to find them disappear in just couple of days! Alas, CNY is in two days' time! Back to the grill we go.....

2 comments:

Tina February 21, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

this is so cool!! miss ya guys!!

Jenny February 22, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Tina, waiting for you to visit. Come soon!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP