Pandan Chiffon Fudge Cake

>> Monday, October 12, 2009


For my niece Nicole's 3rd birthday, I've opted to bake a simple, less sweet cake for the adults. That child already has sugar overload and unfortunately, needs to stay off cakes & icecream for some time. So much for the anticipation of baking a Disney-themed cake for her.

I came across this Pandan Chiffon Fudge cake recipe here. I followed the recipe to the T and made no alterations. The taste is definitely there, but for my next attempt, I would probably use the chiffon cake recipe from Epicurios and layer in with this pandan fudge recipe, although I would use less green pea (mung bean) flour indicated in the recipe (9 Tbls makes the cake look more like an avocado cake instead of pandan cake).
If anyone has a good pandan fudge cake recipe, do share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP