Romantic Red

>> Saturday, November 8, 2008


Decorating and cooking have always been therapeutic for me, offering me a channel to experiment new things, express creativity and experience a sense of accomplishment that's different than, say,
financial mgmt of mutli-billion entities (read: I love my job, NOT!)
I do love my weekends :-)
As tacky as they sound, I've decided to try baking Red Velvet Cupcakes this weekend. They turned out well, although I came across another recipe later that I believe, would've taken the cupcakes up another notch (less flour, more cocoa powder, more liquids).


The cupcakes were moist, not too sweet and so RED (and romantic of course)! Wished they were more brownish red in tone than just red. The cream cheese frosting was to die for! Icing on the cake...literally!

I decorated one specially for D & I.


Cupcakes topped with toasted Walnuts. Yumm-o!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP